TAFE NSW's Diploma-to-Degree (D2D) University pathway programs offer you a smarter way to get an Australian bachelor degree.
Strong TAFE NSW University Relationships
Our strong relationships with five of Australia’s top universities – University of Newcastle (UoN), Australian Catholic University (ACU), Southern Cross University (SCU), Charles Sturt University (CSU) and the University of Western Sydney (UWS) – ensure guaranteed acceptance of your academic credits and a smooth transition into university.
Build your pathway to University at any of the of the TAFE NSW Colleges and earn up to 120 credit points towards your Degree!
Hunter TAFE offer TAFE NSW qualifications that are highly regarded locally, nationally and internationally. The credibility in a Hunter TAFE qualification can open the door to many employment and study options.
After you complete your studies with Hunter TAFE you may be eligible for further study at a university throughout Australia.
· Save money — our semester tuition fees are cheaper
· Smoother entry — Hunter TAFE Academic and English language entry requirements are more relaxed
· Graduate with two qualifications — an internationally-recognised Hunter TAFE diploma or advanced diploma and a bachelor degree.
· Provides practical, career-focused skills to go with your degree.
· Allows you to apply for Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP)
· May allow you to apply for a Temporary Graduate visa – Post Study Work Stream.
Our D2D programs:
Some of the most popular D2D pathways are in accounting, business, community services, children services, hospitality,Engineering, information technology and tourism. You can decide on your university and degree while you are studying with us or apply before you come to Australia by packaging your course.