Welcome To Overseas Students Consulting Services

Overseas Students & Consulting Services is committed to delivering quality consultancy services and support to prospective students willing to study overseas. We are always ready to take up consulting work from various sectors including education and training, policy, public service reforms, health, infrastructure development & engineering, and ICT among others.

Our experienced team has many years of experience in varied industry sectors both in government and private organisations.

Our Services

Student Placements

Research and Development


Study Abroad

Studying abroad for many students can be both exciting and challenging. Students come from diverse backgrounds…



OSCS offer unrivalled business consulting and overseas students recruiting services. We have built…


Student Support

At Overseas Student & Consulting Services we believe that provision of quality advice and support to our students is not an option….


Degree Programs

There is a wide range of degree programs that students can choose from. These programs are available….


Education Pathways

Students can access a range of pathways into higher education and training. TAFE NSW Diploma-to-Degree (D2D)…


Scholarships & Grants

In Australia, a number of learning institutions have scholarships, grants and financial assistance that can be accessed…


English Language Requirements

It is a requirement for most courses that students from non English speaking countries have appropriate English proficiency…


Live, Work & Social

Frequently Asked Questions

Our staff will endeavour to provide support and guidance throughout the application process as may be required….

Are there many Universities and Colleges in Australia, Canada, Finland and Sweden?

Most countries to which we recruit students, have several higher education institutions and colleges. For example; There is a total of 43 accredited universities in Australia comprising 40 Australian universities, two international universities, and a smaller private speciality university. Higher education courses and qualifications are also offered by many non-university including private providers in the higher education sector.

Canada has a similar education system to Australia and the entry requirements are quite similar. However, Finland Education system like most of the European systems is slightly different. For example, you may be required to undertake an entry exam for admission into most courses.

How do I apply for a Student Visa?

International students are required to apply for a Student Visa Subclass 500 in order to commence their studies in any of the Australian education institution. Student Visa application process is fairly straightforward. However, there are specific requirements a student is required to meet before applying. The application process is online. You will need to create an ImmiAccount accessible through: https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login

To start the process, the student will need to have an offer of the intended course of study, eCoE (Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment), a valid passport, a proof of financial ability, Genuine Temporary Entrant(GTE) and any relevant academic certificates and supporting documents as may be necessary. Remember, if you have any questions about this process,or need help, we are here to help.

Can I extend/renew my student visa?

Generally, students are allowed to extend their visas if they are unable to complete the course in the visa duration. However there are conditions that students are required meet before renewing/extending their visa. These may relate to reasons as to why a student was unable to complete their course within the visa duration. Australia and Canada has almost similar visa processes. The key to getting your visa renewed is to make sure that you are always within the law and comply with all the visa conditions including excelling in your studies.

Students may also choose to pursue an additional program after successfully completing the initial program, in this case they would apply for another student visa provided they meet the set requirements as outlined above.

How much does it cost to study in Australia, Canada, Sweden and Finland?

The cost of studying will vary depending on the course and the provider. Most university courses at Bachelor and postgraduate levels cost much more than Certificate and Diploma level courses. In addition to tuition fees, there are other costs associated with the course of study depending on the program.

Overall, living expenses and tuition fees in most Australian and Swedish education institutions are considerably lower than those in USA, Canada and UK.

Can I work while studying?

Students are allowed to work while studying but restrictions apply as to how many hours one can per week. Generally a student is allowed only 20hrs/week during the semester. This is mostly the case for Australia. Please find more information here Study, Live and Work.

Book online Appointment

What Our Students Say

Universities And Colleges